Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Real Weddings: Beth and Ed

We spent the past week in Michigan in preparation for my best friend's wedding. Beth and I grew up across the street from each other and have been friends for 22-ish years. Over the years, I have seen her go through her share of relationships and I could not be happier that she found Ed. The love they share is infectious and I have not met a couple that is more perfect for one another than they are. I was so happy and touched to be able to be part of their special day.
The bridesmaids and bride at the rehearsal dinner.

Ryan, a groomsman and me.


Best bridesmaids EVER!!!

The GORGEOUS bride and groom!

BFF's for 22 years...oh and her new husband!

 The bride & her father have a dance.

My love!

Oh yeah, and in case you were wondering, I got some new ink when I was in MI as well....


1 comment: